Montcalm 社区 College provides customized workforce training for your company's needs and helps connect employers with potential employees.
View apprentice applicationIf you have pre-approved funding through your employer, complete and submit MCC's Apprentice Application for admission.
apprentice trainingMCC will work with you to design an apprentice program to meet the skill needs and 576-hour education requirements of the Department of Labor apprenticeship program.
评估MCC can assist with assessing your incoming applicants and workforce. MCC has tools to measure basic skills, aptitude, or the skills needed for advancement. The 评估s include WorkKeys, Differential Aptitude Testing (DAT), NOCTI and others.
occupational analysisMCC can provide an analysis of your current positions to identify the tasks and training needs for your company.
customized trainingMCC will work with you to design training to meet your employee skills needs. Examples are: customer service, CPR /急救, leadership/supervision, 微软办公软件, 数控, 计算机辅助设计, GD&T, Blueprint Reading, Basic Math, Measurement, Welding and Statistical Process Control.
workforce education trainingMCC offers workforce education courses at its Greenville and 西德尼 campuses to meet the needs of the community. Courses include 数控, CNA, Pharmacy Tech, GD&T and computer skills. Your employees may be able to take one of our scheduled courses to advance their skills and provide more services to you.
For more flexibility, MCC also offers online training with a variety of vendors providing access to more than 1,000门课程.
michigan new jobs training programAre you expecting to hire new employees in the next year? MCC may be able to utilize Michigan New Jobs Training Program (MNJTP) funds to support your upcoming training needs. MNJTP is a state initiative that uses tax dollars to support training for companies that are experiencing new hire growth.
Workforce Development Training Grants
MCC, in partnership with West Michigan Works!, will pay for training classes in fields like health care, information technology, 制造业, Corrections and agriculture though the MiLEAP Grant.
One Workforce grants provide students with advanced 制造业 skills training so you can gain the education needed for a high-wage, high-demand field.
Montcalm 社区 College can help connect you with listings for jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities. You will also find information related to career exploration, 找工作, career fairs and Michigan Works!
对雇主来说Do you have a position you would like us to share? Please submit your listings for jobs, internships and we will share them with students and alumni. For questions, please contact MCC 职业顾问 Amy Zdanowski at (989) 328-1234 or email email@example.com.
- Partnered Employers sign in to submit your job listing or internship online
- Don't have a Partnered Employer account with us yet? Submit your job posting or internship here.
- View current job postings
- Submit your volunteer opportunities online
- Career Coach - Work Opportunities: Montcalm 社区 College's job and internship board
- 事实上: Search for local and nationwide jobs and internships.
- 谷歌: Find jobs and intership opportunities through 谷歌. (For example, you can search for "college internship, Michigan" or "jobs in finance".)
- Michigan Department of Natural Resources: Search for DNR job postings in Michigan.
- MLive: Search Michigan jobs.
- Montcalm County Offices: Search job postings for vacancies within the Montcalm County offices.
- Pure Michigan Talent: Search for thousands of jobs in Michigan.
- State of Michigan: Search for State of Michigan job postings.
CAREER PREPARATIONLearn about career preparation, employer services, 找工作, labor market information and more at Michigan Department of Career Development.
事业建设者巴黎人登录官方网站 Career Builder to search for jobs by company, industry or international jobs; set up a job alert to receive job postings via email; or post a resume that showcases multiple skills with up to five resumes.
密歇根工作Check out the Michigan Works! calendar of upcoming, free events to help with interviewing skills, 恢复建设, networking and more.